Vacancies & Recruitment
Join the team! Make a difference.
At Tameside Sports Trust we offer a quality work environment for our employees. In return we ask for your commitment and best effort to ensure that we deliver the best service to people who visit our facilities.
Our Mission Statement is "To make a positive contribution to the quality of life of the people of Tameside".
To support our mission statement we have 6 corporate objectives:
- To manage and maintain the designated stock of leisure facilities in Tameside to the highest possible standards.
- To reduce health inequalities and improve the general health and well being of residents in Tameside.
- To tackle social inequalities and to maximise opportunities for key groups to participate in sports and physical activity.
- To support and contribute to community programmes which aim to reduce crime and the fear of crime in Tameside.
- To develop our organisation and its people to drive the delivery of its objectives.
- To develop a robust performance management framework which enables Tameside Active to monitor and evaluate its own.
We offer a variety of career opportunities in the following areas:
- Leisure Attendants
- Football Pitches
Opportunities may be full-time, part-time or casual with hours of work reflecting facility requirements. We are looking for enthusiastic and customer-focused people to join the team. Join us and you will receive: Competitive rate of pay Entry to the Final Salary Pension Scheme (restrictions apply) Generous Holiday Entitlement
Free use of facilities (restrictions apply) Excellent Training and Development
We will be carrying out a pay and grading review, this could mean that grades for jobs and associated conditions may change. Tameside Sports Trust seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community it serves and will take positive action to encourage applications from under represented groups. All applicants with a disability who meet the essential criteria will be guaranteed an interview.
Application forms and full details of all vacancies are available from our Current Job Vacancies page or the address below.
Tameside Sports Trust
Ken Ward Sports Centre
Hattersley Road East
Tel: 0161 366 4808